In order to connect your Healy with your smartphone, Bluetooth must be active on your smartphone. Also, location sharing must be enabled, as this is required for running Bluetooth Low Energy. Before you start the Healy App or the HealAdvisor Analyse App, your Healy needs to be switched on and the right side LED of your Healy must be blinking.
- Turn Bluetooth off and then on again on your smartphone
- Make sure that your Healy is switched on, the green LED must be flashing
- Close all apps and restart the Healy App
Completely closing an app works in different ways, depending on your smartphone:
On older Android smartphones you need to click on the square button either to the left or to the right of the home button (button position depends on the particular smartphone) and swipe the apps off the display from bottom to top or from left to right (swiping method depends on the particular smartphone)
On newer Android smartphones you need to click on the three vertical lines or the square button (button type depends on the particular smartphone) on the bottom navigation bar and swipe the Apps off the display, bottom to top
On older iPhones with a home button you need to quickly click the home button twice and swipe the apps off the display, bottom to top
On newer iPhones without a home button you need to swipe from bottom left to top right and then swipe the apps off the display, bottom to top
- Check your smartphone settings to see if all permissions for the Healy App are activated
- Go to an area where no other Bluetooth devices are active
- Perform a Healy hardware reset: Press and hold the Healy power button for 15-20 seconds until the green LED lights up permanently
- If none of these steps works for you, try the following:
Apple iOS -> restart the iPhone
Android -> clear the Bluetooth cache and data on your smartphone (tutorials on how to do this can be found online; if you need some assistance, reach out to Healy Customer Support).
Always make sure that your Healy is not already connected to another App, because the Healy device cannot simultaneously be connected to both the Healy App and HealAdvisor Analyse App. Close both Apps completely, start your Healy and then start the App that you wish to use with your Healy.
iOS specifics:- Please update your iOS Version to 14.0.2 or later. Older iOS versions have less stable Bluetooth connections with Healy.