The Healy Watch App can't find my Healy Watch
In the case where your Healy Watch App can't find your Healy Watch device under "Device Management", make sure that:
1) The Healy Watch device is fully charged,
2) The Healy Watch device is not connected to another smartphone (white line on top left corner of the Healy Watch device interface indicates that it is not connected, green line indicates that it is connected).
3) The Healy Watch App is not already connected to a different Healy Watch device.
4) The Sleep Mode should be turned "OFF" on your Healy Watch device (Functions - Sleep Mode).
5) The Healy Watch device is close to your smartphone.
How do I receive phone notifications on Healy Watch?
In order to enable this functionality, follow the 3 steps below: 1) Go to Settings - Device Settings and find the Smart Notification section. Access it and turn the notifications setting on, either for all available apps/mediums or for just some of ...
Can't find my Healy device in the smartphone Bluetooth settings
Connecting the Healy device does not go through your Bluetooth settings. Instead, you can connect to both Healy App and HealAdvisor Analyse App in these Apps. The connection screen in both Healy App and HealAdvisor Analyse App appears after reading ...
My Healy Watch is not connecting to the Healy Watch App
For the connection to be possible, you first need to make sure: - Battery is charged - Healy Watch is ready for operation - Healy Watch is located near the smartphone (<10m) - Healy Watch is not connected to another smartphone If the issue is not ...
Can I connect another Healy Watch to my account?
Yes! Go to Device Management, choose the preferred Healy Watch and synchronize its data with the Healy Watch App.
The Healy Watch device shows wrong date and/or time
The Healy Watch device takes the date and time data information directly from your smartphone when connected to the Healy Watch App. Sometimes when it is turned off for some time or left charging, it can display wrong info if turned on but not yet ...