What is the Music option and how does it work?
The Music option is meant for Music Control of the Music App on your smartphone, it can be found on the “Functions” screen on your Healy Watch device. It can start a song, stop it, go forwards or backwards. There is a difference between Android and iOS on how it operates.
1) There needs to be a Bluetooth connection established between your Healy Watch device and the Healy Watch App.
2) Healy Watch App needs to be turned on in the background.
3) Music App needs to be turned on in the background.
1) There needs to be a Bluetooth connection established between the Healy Watch device and your smartphone.
2) Healy Watch App does not need to be turned on in the background.
Note: On iOS, every Music App besides the Apple Music App needs to be turned on in the background for this to work. To control music from Apple Music App, it is enough to have the established Bluetooth connection between the Healy Watch device and your smartphone.
I can't run some workout types
Work Out can only be started via the Healy Watch app if the same training types have been selected both in the Healy Watch app and on the Healy Watch. You can always select other Work Out types and transfer them to the Healy Watch. Only 5 training ...
How does the “Find Phone” feature work?
The “Find Phone” function can be found on your Healy Watch device by going to Functions – Find Phone. Once you press on it, it will send a signal to your smartphone which will start ringing. To ensure that it works, make sure that: 1) The Healy Watch ...
How does the “Take Photo” feature work?
The “Take Photo” function can be found on your Healy Watch App by going to Settings – Device Settings. Once you press on it, the camera screen will come up on your smartphone, and there will be a blue camera button displayed on your Healy Watch ...
HealAdvisor Analyse app does not work on another smartphone
1. Backup your Master Key (you can send yourself the Master Key as an attachment to an e-mail). 2. Download the Master Key file from your e-mail to your second smartphone. 3. When you install the HealAdvisor Analyse app on the second smartphone, ...
How do I get the SOS feature to work?
To enable the SOS feature, please follow the steps below: 1) Import an SOS contact onto your Healy Watch App in Settings – Personal Info. 2) Toggle on the SOS function on your Healy Watch App in Settings – Device Settings to make it visible on your ...